I don't know about where you live, but its been feeling mighty chilly around here lately. I like to wear snuggy jammies to stay warm at night, but I always manage to get my feet stuck, or a leg pops out, or I get them twisted around me, so this weekend, Mommy made me my very own no-tangle jammies. I sure am glad she is so talented!
Here I am on Sunday morning, just loungin' around with my toys and my big brother!!
Hi there.....I am so happy that these letters are starting again.....it is so much fun to here about you. My Mom tried to email you but apparently she does not have your current email address. I loved the snuggly that your Mom made, I could use one too, but my Mom does not know how to do that,,,,,she is better at other things like giving me hugs and back rubs. Thanks again......BARK, BARK, BARK (which translates to LOVE, HUGS, KISSES. Dini (with help from my Mom - Carole) XOX
ReplyDelete